Pre-School Information: Term Time only (Ages 2 – 4 Years)
- Morning Session: 08.30 am – 11.30 am – £22
- Lunch Club Session: 11.30 am – 12.00 pm – £5
- Afternoon Session: 12.00 pm – 3.00 pm – £22.00
- Extended Pre-School Session for Children aged 3 – 8 years: 3.00 pm – 5.30 pm £15
After School Clubs
- Monday – Thursday: 3.10 pm – 5.30 pm £15 for all ages
We collect Children from School and bring them back to our WUFA building. Here the Children have a light and healthy snack and as much fruit as they like and milk. Our qualified team plan lots of exiting activities such as cooking, creative, sports. Pick up can be at any time to suit you between 3.30 – 5.30 from our gates on Recreation Road. If your child does not attend Woodstock Primary but you would like a few more hours in your work day please get in touch and we can endeavour to help you!
For further information on what we offer at Pre-School please read the following documents, these can be found on our Information & quick links page:
- Welcome and Information Pack: This pack has a wealth of useful information such as what to bring, where to go and the curriculum we offer.
- Terms of Business/Parent contract
Funding Information for Pre-School:
Early Years Pupil Premium
WUFA may be able to claim up to £300 per year of funding to support your 3 or 4 year old’s development, learning and care. To find out if you are eligible please follow this link.
Free Early Education for 2 Year Olds
WUFA may also be able to claim funding if your child is 2 years old and you meet the criteria shown here. Please follow the link to check your eligibility.
If you require any help with this please call/email the office.
30 Hour Funding
WUFA accepts any families that are eligible for 30 hour funding, for more information please contact our office or look at Oxfordshire County Council website.
Please do call our office to discuss your requirements at any time