Are you looking for full day care for your children?
Look no further, with a combination of our sessions we cater for children from 7.30 am – 6 pm.
Please do contact us direct to discuss further.
Pre-School Information: Term Time only (Ages 2 – 4 Years)
- Morning Session: 8.45 am – 11.45 am – £15.00 for children aged 3 to 5 years, £17.50 for age 2 years
- Lunch Club Session: 11.45 am – 12.15 pm – £3.75 for all ages
- Afternoon Session: 12.15 pm – 3.15 pm – £15.00 for children aged 3 to 5 years, £17.50 for age 2 years
We only take children for a lunch club if they are at a morning or afternoon session that day. We also require the children attend a minimum of 2 sessions per week.
(For additional wrap around care for children aged 3 – 5 Years please see our Breakfast Club and After School Club section below.)
General Information for Pre – School :
Key person & Buddy:
When your child first joins WUFA they will be allocated a “Key Person” and a “Buddy”. Their specific role is to take a special interest in your child and help them settle into WUFA. This person should be your main contact (aside from the Manager and Deputy) and is always available to discuss any issues or concerns relating to your child. Your child’s Key Person is also responsible for completing paperwork, monitoring progress and communicating with you!
For further information on what we offer at Pre-School please read the following documents, these can be found on our Information & Quick Links page:
- Guide to WUFA Pre-School: This explains all about the Early Years Foundation stage, Learning Journeys, Children’s Next Steps and Wow Moments. These are all integral parts of your child’s ongoing development here at WUFA.
- Welcome and Information Pack: This is a more in depth description of our day to day running, what we offer, and what to bring. It also contains our Fees and Terms in more detail.
Funding Information for Pre-School:
Early Years Pupil Premium
WUFA may be able to claim up to £300 per year of funding to support your 3 or 4 year old’s development, learning and care. To find out if you are eligible please follow this link.
Free Early Education for 2 Year Olds
WUFA may also be able to claim funding if your child is 2 years old and you meet the criteria shown here. Please follow the link to check your eligibility.
If you require any help with this please call/email the office.
30 Hour Funding
WUFA accepts any families that are eligible for 30 hour funding, for more information please contact our office or look at Oxfordshire County Council website.
Breakfast and After School Club information: Term Time only (Ages 3 – 11 Years)
- Breakfast Club session: 7.30 am – 8.45 am £5.75
- After School Club session (Short): 3.15 pm – 4.30 pm £6.75
- After School Club session (Long): 3.15 pm – 6 pm £14.50
Breakfast Club @ WUFA: The children are offered a healthy breakfast of cereal, 50:50 toast, fruit, milk, juice, and water. The children are then safely delivered by our qualified staff to either WUFA, Nursery or the Primary School.
After School Clubs @ WUFA: Club for children under 8 is held in the WUFA building, while children over the age of 8 are taken to the Primary School. We will collect children at the end of the day (3.15pm) from Nursery or Primary School. Children that attend School run clubs will be brought over to us. However please check with your individual club provider that this is the case. We are unable to collect any children from offsite clubs.
Children who are aged 3-4 years (i.e. younger than Primary school age) can only be accepted in our WUFA Breakfast and After School clubs if they attend a minimum of 2 pre-school sessions per week at WUFA. Note: Exceptional circumstances may be considered at the Manager and committees discretion.
Please do call our office to discuss your requirements at any time